Sign Up Now
What is Dibs
The Dibs mobile app is a retail and wholesale community for local buyers and sellers to find and share the things they love, from people and business around them.
DIY, vintage, unique, and antique inventory from local businesses sell through Dibs storefronts.
Your Wholesale Business, Online
With Dibs you can easily sell to your wholesale customers using our web and mobile storefronts.
Invite the resellers of your choosing to this private and secure channel, where the public will never see your pricing. It has never been easier to bring your business online.
Announcing Made Easy
Move inventory, faster with Dibs. Automate announcing new item availability to your resellers, and provide certainty on their purchase by using the Dibs inventory announcement tools to reach your customers.
Just one click simple announcements to your resellers. No email, advertising, development, or web design skills required.
Relax, We Got This...
Simplify online wholesale volume purchasing and backend processing with Dibs.
Our platform provides you all the tools you need to be selling online in minutes, without the headaches of traditional approaches - and we handle the backend credit card process, so you don’t have to.
We Brought Our Toolbox
Dibs provides Wholesalers with many ways to reach customers and increase revenue, as well as decrease inventory hold time. Below are some additional benefits:
- A simple way for you, the wholesaler, to frequently announce inventory on your own private channel to retail clients and transact sales
- Automate new item and sale communications to buyers/retailers
- Simplify online volume purchasing and backend processing
- Easy to use, no computer skills required (Dibs handles search engine optimization, email automation, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Wholesale customers can one-click price and flip inventory to their retail customers via a public web and mobile store front
- Better inventory tracking for buying certainty
- Increase Sales, with easier bulk purchasing online and better inventory management